We are always seeking volunteer assistance in our efforts to help develop & improve children’s literacy. As we schedule events, we often have opportunities in the following areas:
- Set Up and Breakdown of space
- Reading to children during story time sessions
- Read and Review new children’s books
- Volunteer Captain
- Pick up/Drop off Authors
- Delivery of supplies to and from venues
- Distribution of flyers to local schools, merchants
- Assembling gift & tote bags
to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
"There is no child who dislikes reading, only a child
who hasn't yet found the right book."