Assistance Needed - Children's Festival of Stories!
We have invited national, regional & local children's book authors & illustrators to visit with children, parents/guardians, educators & librarians in Denver. There will be workshops, panel discussions & story times throughout the event as well as opportunities for children to meet one-on-one with authors & illustrators.
There are several volunteer opportunities:
- Set Up/Breakdown event space
- Delivery of supplies to/from venue
- Support help at Registration Table
- Assisting Authors & Illustrators during Story Time sessions & Workshops
- Ushering during event
- Helping children with Bookmark crafting
- Distribution of flyers at local schools (in March)
Help is needed & appreciated for ALL or ANY PART of the Day!
We are always seeking volunteer assistance in our efforts to help develop & improve children’s literacy. As we schedule events, we often have opportunities in the following areas:
- Set Up and Breakdown of space
- Reading to children during story time sessions
- Read and Review new children’s books
- Volunteer Captain
- Pick up/Drop off Authors
- Delivery of supplies to and from venues
- Distribution of flyers to local schools, merchants
- Assembling gift & tote bags
to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
"There is no child who dislikes reading, only a child
who hasn't yet found the right book."